Pain Management at Health and Fitness Professionals:
We have a team of highly skilled pain management specialists who are experts in preventing, diagnosing, and treating various types of pain. Our specialists are experienced in treating acute pain, which can occur suddenly after a sports injury or other trauma, as well as chronic or persistent pain that lasts longer than 12 weeks.
At our clinic, we understand that each patient’s pain is unique and requires a personalized approach to treatment. Our pain management specialists create specific care plans tailored to each patient’s functional and daily activities to ensure effective pain relief.
We offer a wide range of pain management treatments, including medication management, interventional procedures, and alternative therapies. Our goal is to help our patients manage their pain and improve their quality of life.
If you are experiencing pain, don’t suffer in silence. Contact us today to schedule an appointment with one of our pain management specialists and take the first step towards effective pain management.
What To Expect On Your First Visit:
On the first visit, our pain management doctor will ask you questions about your pain symptoms. He or she may also look at your past records, your medication list, and prior diagnostic studies (X-ray, MRI, CT). It helps if you bring any prior, available studies (X-rays, CT scans, MRIs). The doctor will perform a thorough physical exam
Common things your doctor may ask on the first visit:
- Where is your pain? (what body part)
- What does your pain feel like? (dull, aching, tingling)
- How often do you feel pain? (how often during the day or night)
- When do you feel the pain? (with exercise or at rest)
- Setting for the pain? (is it worse standing, sitting, laying down)
- What makes your pain better? (does a certain medication help)
- Have you noticed any other symptom when you have your pain? (like loss of bowel or bladder control)
The Providers at Health and Fitness Professionals work hand in hand with our Pain Management doctors to guarantee fast and effective results.
Call Today: 732-290-4920