Caring for Pain at Health and Fitness:
The providers at Health and Fitness are not only experts in treating pain, but also its source. Your provider will assess for areas of weakness or stiffness that may be adding stress to the injured area. A treatment program will be developed with certain exercises to alleviate pain and ease movement. Therapists also use a wide array of modalities such as Laser Therapy, Electrical Stimulation, Ultrasound, Heat and Ice to help ease pain. Soft tissue mobilization/massage is also a great tool that therapists will use to improve circulation, decrease tissue tension and accelerate healing of the injured area.
What Makes Health and Fitness Professionals The Best For Pain Relief?
Health and Fitness is a multi-disciplinary healthcare clinic – we can provide a comprehensive approach to treating pain, by addressing the different factors that may be contributing to the pain.
Some benefits of a multi-disciplinary healthcare clinic for treating pain include:
- Identifying the cause of pain: A multi-disciplinary healthcare clinic can help identify the underlying cause of the pain by using different diagnostic tools and techniques. This can include physical examinations, imaging studies, and diagnostic tests.
- A comprehensive approach: By having a team of healthcare professionals from different specialties, such as physical therapists, pain management specialists, chiropractors, occupational therapists and acupuncturists, the clinic can provide a more comprehensive approach to treating the pain.
- Coordination of care: The healthcare professionals in the clinic will work together to coordinate the patient’s care, ensuring that all aspects of the pain are being addressed.
- Customized treatment plan: The clinic can provide a customized treatment plan that addresses the specific needs of the patient using all the modalities the office provides.
- Pain management: The clinic can provide various pain management techniques such as medication, nerve blocks, and injections, as well as non-pharmacological techniques such as physical therapy, acupuncture, and chiropractic care.
- Return to activity: The clinic can help the patient return to their normal activities, including work, sports, and leisure activities, by providing a comprehensive rehabilitation program.
- Referral: If necessary, the clinic may refer patients to other healthcare providers, such as surgeons or neurologists for further evaluation and treatment.
Visit one of our locations today to get the best possible treatment for your pain issues.
Call Today: 732-290-4920